Friday, February 27, 2009

Teh Phite Begineth Tanite!!!!


Okay, slight departure from our regularly scheduled programming here on Module Active. You see today, or rather tonight, the Battle for Helgahn begins for me! Today marks the release of Killzone 2. I've been following the game for, well, a really really long time - I've totally lost track of the time it's been since I first found out about the sequel to the first Killzone.



I pre-ordered KZ2 a few months ago and played the downloadable demo as soon as it became available. While the demo was shorter then I had hoped, it certainly did its job in making my mouth water for more "Bang Bang Boom Boom" on Helgahn. The ISA is invading Halgahn, taking the fight to their enemy, and as would be expected of any sovereign entity under siege, the Halgast are pissed about it.



The blood will begin to spill tonight, so I probably wont have much going in New Eden as I dive headlong into the single-player campaign of Killzone 2. I'll also spend sometime tonight, and over the weekend getting into the multiplayer as well. I've been looking forward to this for quite awhile, and I'll try and post my opinion of KZ2 after I spend some quality time with it over the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I so need to get a PS3. Sounds like a ton of fun!!! Enjoy, I'll see you in EvE next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. I was actually back in New Eden Saturday night, and last night as well. There was no Xo to be found though :(

    You should definitely get a ps3.

    ReplyDelete