Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Screenies - Yahoo!

Just wanted to post a few screenies of Vasavia's travels thus far. I'm sorry to say I didn't record where I was when the shots were taken. I'll provide what detail I can though below the shots. Click on the shots for large version. For all of you lucky enough to have a fancy wide-screen monitor, I apologize. My monitor runs native 1280x1084.


Somewhere out in Deadspace during a mission. This was taken post combat. This monument is one of the most interesting environment details I've seen yet in a mission.


Just another shot from a different angle.


Recently acquired Drake. "Phoenix Claw" out for her maiden voyage. I am now broke.


Testing of the "Phoenix Claw's" warp drive were good.


Taken while the crew reset the nav computers for further warp testing.


The "Phoenix Claw's" maiden voyage and initial testing was positive. Navigation, electrical, and engineering systems checked out great. Weapon, and defensive systems are up next. This shot was taken as she came into docking range at her home station.

When I get some more shots I'll post those. So far, I'm loving the drake. Of course, I'm also still hanging out in Care Bear Land as I'm not interested in risking her in low-sec. I'll try to get some shots of her during combat.

One thing I've noticed, that's a little irritating, is that even when I get rid of the game's UI to take screens I've noticed in a couple shots system messages still show up. Like, "Pithi Blah Blah hits you for 14.5 hp" and so on. Not sure if those can be disabled for screen shots or not. Sure hope so or combat shots might not be so pretty.

Vasavia didn't get much done last night on account of having a soar throat, and a moody 7 month old to boot. She managed to get in one mission, which actually ended up being a fairly productive salvaging run as well. Not including the mission payout, she ended up netting just over 1.5 million in loot and salvaged goods.

Hopefully tonight proves to be just a fruitful, if not more so.


No comments:

Post a Comment