Monday, March 9, 2009

Relocation Success!


My Drake taking it's turn traveling through the great move!

It is done! Well sort of. The process of moving my larger ships, and other valuable assets went smoothly. It was quite a long haul though. The largest hauler I had at my disposal was a Caladri Badger (pictured in previous post). It's 5700 m3 of cargo space was basically worthless when it came time to move my ships.

I ended up flying my Battlecruisers out to my new home in Josekorn manually. Each trip, one way, was 27 jumps total. So, it took a "hot minute" (as my bud Xo likes to say). I took small breaks between moving each ship and that helped, but it of course stretched the move through the whole day. It's done though, and I'm happy to be in Josekorn.

Now to start working on my crappy Minmatar & Gallente Standing :(


No comments:

Post a Comment