Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day of Darkness II

I wanted to share this video with anyone who reads, or follows this blog. It's an EVE video made by Dire Lauthris. I frequent EVEtube quite a bit and this video had been uploaded to EVEtube this morning when I stopped by the website looking for my daily EVE movie fun. It's probably one of the best, if not the best, EVE movie I've seen since I became a capsuleer. The credits of the movie note it's based on the EVE Chronicle "The Breakout". I hope you enjoy what Dire has put together as much as I have. Awesome job Dire!


This video can be streamed, and downloaded from EVEtube.com


EDIT NOTE: Sorry folks, I uploaded it to the blog, but the silly player wouldn't play the video. So, if interested follow the link to EVEtube.com where I found the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment