Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Quick Note

Sorry to all those who follow the blog. I haven't seen much action over the last month, and not had much time in my pod either.

I've had a few kills lately, which have been posted on my Alliance's new killboard. Rather then try to remember all the details of the kills I have posted on the new killboard (which would be an exercise in futility on my part) I'll link the page to my recent kills. Of the kills I've written about in previous posts, I decided not to repost to this new killboard. I'm thinking of getting a personal killboard up and running. Anyone have any recommendations? I know of battleclinic, but I'm not really a fan of the deign layout of the few killboards I've seen there.

Things will hoepfully be heating up soon in New Eden for me, and thus the blog. I've been wrestling with myself recently about one major decision. My sec status is now -3.2. I've attempted to be a good capsuleer over the last month - attempting to kill rats to raise it back up. However, after about 5 minutes of that exercise one thing becomes quite clear to me. I hate it. Ratting for loot and money is one thing, but ratting for sec status is a grind worse then....well anything I can think of.

I've spent the last couple weeks training an alt to haul for me. I've been spoiled by my alliance's combat policy of NBSI. Now that I've spent so long operating by that rule of engagement, I can't be bothered to have the disipline to hunt only "reds" to save my sec status. I have zero interest in improving my sec status. I get far too much enjoyment from popping neuts, miners, and newbies who find themselves in the wrong neighborhood of the universe.

From the outset of this blog, I made it clear I was not sure what direction I would take Vasavai. Over the last month, I've done alot of "soul/soul-less" searching. It's become quite clear to me, at this time in this capsuleer's career, a life of yarr is what appeals most. I'm throwing away the safety of high sec. Shunning the protection of CONCORD, embracing their scron. I've accepted that one day, one day very soon, Vasavia will become an outlaw - she's embraced the darkside of New Eden a long time ago.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God damn it...I'm going to have to start monitoring comments to avoid spam...

    ReplyDelete